Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! What is the proper term for this lovely pitcher's SPOUT?

I bought this beautiful pc. yesterday, but I can't seem to find the correct term to describe the spout. Might someone help? And I'm guessing at the purpose for this spout.... to keep excess ice out of glasses while pouring?? There are no maker's mark...

Resolved! Antique or Vintage Glass...Vase?

I think it's a vase but I wouldn't bet my life on it. The glass has a slighty grayish-lavender cast (faint). It stands about 6.75" tall and the opening is 3.5". Is it a vase? Or something else? Does anyone recognize the pattern? It's what I would cal...

Resolved! Divided Glass Bowl: Who, When, Pattern?

I feel like I should known this pattern. Not the etch but the glass pattern itself. The tab handles make me think of Duncan-Miller but the bottom does not. And then I kinda' lean toward Fostoria. But really I am clueless. It measures about 6.5" acros...

Divided Bowl_1.jpg Divided Bowl_2.jpg Divided Bowl_3.jpg Divided Bowl_4.jpg

Glassies, please help id mystery bowl with scroll design

I've had this bowl for years and been unable to ID it. It appears to be pressed or molded glass. There is a band of scrolls around it. I've tried searching for glass patterns with "scrolls", "swirls" and "spirals" but haven't found it. It has a good ...

unknown (8).JPG unk (4).JPG unknown (4).JPG glass (15).JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors