Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

it think this is a clay cat but do you recognize the company's sticker on the bottom?

approx 3" x 4" long I've tried researching and cannot find one like it but I'm likely using the wrong keywords to search. Was hoping someone recognizes the maker by the sticker on the bottom. He is rather heavy and solid. I think he is clay, pottery,...

fUMcONjIQ0e8T9k4kbezrQ.jpg S0JCqLoqQcWeOY73D0+Pww.jpg

milk glass pedestal bowl

Good morning,I picked up this lovely milk glass pedestal dish at a thrift. Can anyone please help me identify the maker? New ? Old? French? Chinese? I know very little about glass. I haved searched & I can't find anything like it. It is approx. 12" d...

IMG_7283.JPG IMG_7284.JPG IMG_7285.JPG

Help please. Cut glass globe vase with signature I cannot figure out.

his cut glass globe shaped vase is sharp! It did a number on my hands. I found a signature on it today. Sorry. Could not get a good pic. Looks like Yafo or a...something and an "I" near the end. Can anyone please help? I have tried looking up several...

cut glass 1.jpg cut glass 2.jpg cut glass mark.jpg

Wedgewood cup and saucer - cancel a bid please

I cannot find out how to cancela bid that someone has placed on one of my auctions. This person was told yesterday (who was under a separate ID that I do not sell outside the USA and I certainly don't sell to the Russian Federation. I relisted the cu...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors