Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Info on vase with flowers, birds, gold relief, possible signature

Hi, seeking info on this beautiful iridescent vase. Painting of birds and the flowers are trimmed in gold relief (?). I am not sure but there may be a signature in the yellow section on the front but I am not able to make it out. Also there are two m...

vase1.jpg sign 2.jpg trim.jpg neck.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone recognize this Czech (?) glass backstamp?

I'm hoping someone can tell me something about this backstamp that is on what I think are cased glass vanity bottles. It looks to me to say "Pavel's Czcchos. Decorations" (not sure about the last word?). I'm not finding anything on Pavel. My research...

900-64 (2).JPG 900-64 (1).JPG

Resolved! Pottery help, please

Good afternoon,I have bought some lovely pottery & I can't find anything like it. The pieces have hand painted roses--all of them are different. These are signed although I can't make out the signature. I have taken photos of the tumbler. I also have...

IMG_7286.JPG IMG_7287.JPG IMG_7288.JPG

Anyone recognize this bowl??

I am not even sure how to describe this bowl...what is the edge type called? Wavy? I know it is not sawtooth. It is about 8 inches in diameter and 3.5 inches tall. There are also 2 matching smaller bowls, maybe berry bowls. Any suggestions appreciate...

Old Pottery ID?

Thank you for your time. I have an old piece of pottery with lid that has always intrigued me as it really just feels very old to me, I may be wrong. I have always loved the way the image looked like both mountains and a hawk swooping in to catch a m...

20180404_190921.jpg 20180404_190929.jpg 20180404_190946.jpg 20180404_191017.jpg

Resolved! pottery mark??

Can anyone ID this pottery mark? Probably just a studio piece. Pot is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". TIA

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Identify Lamp Maker?

I bought this lamp in a local on-line auction a little while ago and just recently saw something similar in another auction. The lot I saw was a pair of "vintage" lamps with applied floral decoration similar to the one I have only the "decoration" wa...

User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors