Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Help with art glass makers

Hello, I am trying to get any information on these two vases. The purple vase is marked, Made in Czechoslovakia, in straight lines. The other is unmarked. That you for any help

ID request - Glass collection

Hello dear members,I am new to this forum and I would really appreciate your help!I have a collection of glasswork, but I would like to know the origin country and the age of the pieces. Is it MURANO or BOHEMIA ??? All labels were removed! fine decor...

IMG_20180425_122951.jpg IMG_20180425_123008.jpg IMG_20180425_123048.jpg IMG_20180425_123127.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Native American Pottery signature 'Marge' - any help appreciated

Hello, I want to find out the actual full name of the American Indian potter and any history and her tribe. The metalic sticker says 'Marge' and gives a phone number but online it leads nowwhere. I think this must be pretty new as the metalic sticker...

Need Help/Info on Opaque de Sarreguemines China Plates

I have two plates and one platter that were my grandmothers. I "finally" found the logo Opaque de Sarreguemines which was used from 1860-1919. However, I have not been able to find this pattern or plate. I'd like to know if the dates above are correc...

logo1.jpg logo2.jpg plate1.jpg
User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors