Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help I/D'ing Glass Bowl Possibly Millefiori

I don't know enough to positively identify this bowl as Millefiori. I've researched the best I can, but I don't feel confident yet to list it as Millefiori. The original purchaser of the bowl was the type to buy only good things. It is 4.5" Dia. x 2....

Help identify ashtray?

Lovely little dish, I think its an ashtray. Italy painted on the bottom. Not sure much else about it.Thanks for any help!!! Measures about 7 by 4 by 3 inches

Help identifying pottery mark? There is a good mark hard to read.

HelloWe could use some help identifying the pottery mark on the bottom of this mug.There is a good mark but it is under glaze and hard to read. We were hoping someone has seen it before. we kind of think the second word on the top of mark is "Bros." ...

SAM_0906.JPG SAM_0909.JPG SAM_0911.JPG SAM_0912.JPG

Can Anyone Read Japanese?

Sorry about the poor photos. Just took quick ones with my phone. I'm fairly certain this is Japanese. Not sure if it's porcelain or pottery. Can anyone read the signature? I know it's fairly new. I put the signature both ways in case I have it upside...

japanese1.jpg japanese2.jpg japanese3.jpg japanese4.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Amberina Glass Vase - Help with ID Please

Hello, I purchased this vase, which stands about 5 inches tall with a 3 1/2 inch diameter at the top. I was hoping someone could help me with an ID/Maker. I've googled, looked through eBay to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

068.JPG 070.JPG 065.JPG 067.JPG

Carnival Glass Bowl Pattern ID Request - Fenton?

Sorry, I don't know one grape carnival glass pattern from another - looks like a Fenton piece to me but I don't have a Fenton book. I've taken a brief tour of the Doty site, but to no avail (if the pattern doesn't start with a "G", I'm lost. Any assi...

DSCN7689.JPG DSCN7690.JPG DSCN7691.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help ID Ceramic Mid Century Creamer & Sugar

I have this cute creamer and open sugar bowl set. The bottom of each is stamped G.V.L. Sugar bowl is 3" tall x 4 1/4" to ends of handles. Creamer is 2 3/4" tall x 4" from end of handle to end of spout. Gold around the rim and on handles. The main col...

Help ID plate (Meissen?)

I've this plate (22 cm diam.), porcelain, embossed and painted with a (blurred) mark I guess could be Meissen. Can you help me to confirm if it's really Meissen and its age? Next to the mark there's mound, like a nipple, anybody knows what is that?Th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Porcelain - Reticulated bowl - White on the inside and blue on the outside. Unmarked. Any ideas?

I've had this piece for quite some time and pulled it back out for another try at identifying. I can't seem to find the right combination of words to search, or there aren't many out there. I would appreciate any information you could pass along. It ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors