Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help to ID ceramic chicken

I have been unable to ID this chicken, (not sure if it is meant to be rooster or hen). Similar to Royal Copley but it has separate feet and the feathers are much more defined. It is about 6 inches tall. Thanks for any help, Noel

smallhen1.jpg smallhen3.jpg smallhen5.jpg
User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Royal Doulton Cauldron vase

Folks can anyone date this vase please. It stands approx 5" tall. Does the design have a name?It only has the one impressed mark inside the bowl. Others ive seen on the net have a number of marks including pattern numbers. Thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Pls. help ID this pretty, ornate covered bowl

Hello eBay, I purchased this pretty covered porcelain bowl/dish over the weekend, but cannot figure out it's maker. I've researched Nippon, Lefton, and a few others, as well as searching by the incised #403 on the underside, with a detailed descripti...

Resolved! porcelain candy? dish

Good evening, folks. I bought this lovely covered leaf shaped dish at a thrift. It has a celadon base color with embossed rim edges a multicolored floral design. The only marking it has is a gold 8336. There used to be a sticker of some sort. Do any ...

IMG_8126.JPG IMG_8134.JPG IMG_8135.JPG IMG_8136.JPG

Japanese or Chinese marking?

I found this in a family box of pottery past down through the years. I can't make out this marking on the bottom...Any help is very much appreciated as to the origin of the marking so I can figure out how old this piece is and where its from... Thank...

Resolved! pottery Homer Laughlin bud vase

Good afternoon! Yet again, I have stumbled upon a piece that I can't seem to find. I have a small Homer Laughlin bud vase--white with a coral pink band. The vase is approx. 4 1/2" tall, 2" diameter at the base. Does anyone recognize it? Thanks for an...

IMG_8414.JPG IMG_8416.JPG IMG_8418.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors