Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Porcelain trinket box made in Germany Help please

Picked this up for a song yesterday it is stamped Made in Germany on the bottom. I was told pre-WWII - it is trimmed with 24kt gold, and the fittings appear to be brass. Your thoughts on how to list this one please...key words would be great - it sta...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Art Glass Vase Signature

I think it's a long shot that anyone will recognize this one, but you never know!I can read LH 455 and the date 1983, but can't make out the artist's name.The vase is 8 1/4" tall. Thanks for looking!

ribbon1.JPG ribbon7.JPG ribbon8a.JPG ribbon8b.JPG

Johnson Bros China info

Recently bought some Johnson Bros Garden Bouquet china. Has two different backstamps. Why? The backstamp with the castle appears to be more on the smaller pieces. Does this date the china? Also what does Windsor Ware and F B & Co mean?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

HELP Identifying Mark and Use

Hi Fellow eBayer'sI need some help identifying this porcleain mark as well as what the use would be for this dish. It has been hand painted with texture. I was thinking a spooner but I believe porcelain is too fragile. Measures almost 3 1/2" tall by ...

unmarked china bowls

Good morning! Can someone please help id this pretty rim soup bowl with no markings? The bowl is white with gold trim, a pale pink band on the rim & a pink & gray crown design in the center. At first, I thought it may be Castleton. I can't find any p...

IMG_8820.JPG IMG_8822.JPG IMG_8823.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors