Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pottery - Need help with Signature ID on Italy Planter Please

I have this Donkey with cart planter made in Italy. It has a signature on the bottom but I do not know who this is. I couldn't find much on Italian signatures. The planter measures 3 3/4" tall x 8" Long x 2 7/8" Wide.I am hoping someone can help. Any...

Donkey & Cart Majolica 3.JPG Donkey & Cart Majolica 1.JPG Donkey & Cart Majolica 7.JPG

Help with Speckled Dinnerware Plates... Which company?

I am looking for help determining the maker of these plates. They do not have a makers mark. I thought Pebbleford by TS&T, but according to my book they didn't make this size, 9 1/4". There seem to be alot of speckled dinnerware lines in this "coupe"...

DSC_0119 (2).JPG DSC_0126 (2).JPG DSC_0127 (2).JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Glass: ID for Champagne Flutes

Does anyone happen to know the maker of these champagne flutes. At least, I think that's what they are. Maybe wine? Note the thick stem. I've been searching around, but haven't found them, yet, so any thoughts appreciated. 7 5/8" tall & hold 4 ounces...

Champagne Flutes.jpg

Resolved! Need Help identifying Red Wing Pottery-# 168

I can't seem to find anything that matches the pattern or the # 168. The bottom is marked with the Red Wing Pottery and number 168 but when I search the number nothing comes up. Is this a planter or is this a jar with a missing lid? If anyone can giv...

IMG_5886.JPG

Fenton Blue Candle Holders Question?

Hello all. I have a general question about a pair of candle holders. I believe these are Fenton No.848 Petal or Lotus. They measure 4 1/4 inches across and 1 3/4 inches tall. They are 3-footed. My question concerns the color. I don't believe this is ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors