Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No backstamp but a porcelain imprint -- any clue?

Hi again. Another poser dealing with a piece I thrifted. No inked backstamp whatsoever. However, when I held it up to the light, there was a clearly visible mark which had been impressed into the porcelain itself. Pic is below, but it's "1266", then ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help ID glass bowl please.

I have this glass bow measuring 8 1/2" x 5 3/4" x 2" tall. The outside is gold and has an engraved swirl leafy design. The inside is the same but has a like clear coating over the top and you can feel ridges over the gold. It looks like a sigature on...

Pottery Stoneware Jug ID Help Please

I have a stoneware pottery jug that I know nothing about. It is a dark brown with reddish color (looks like flames) coming up from edge of the bottom and scattered throughout. It stands 8" tall and about 7" wide at the widest point. It has about a 2"...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying this Wedgewood pattern please?

My daughter was given 6 of these plates by her future mother-in-law. She was going to use them as everyday plates until she saw the Wedgewood mark on the back. She tried to identify them on Replacements.com but after looking at 39 pages of patterns, ...

IMG_4225 (2).jpg IMG_4225 (3).jpg IMG_4223 (3).jpg IMG_4223 (4).jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors