Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Amberina Bottle/Decanter with Stopper

Good day!I am hoping to find out a little more about this bottle/decanter...age, manufacturer, value. 1) Wavy amberina glass 2) Heavy-Weighs 3 lbs 3) Height 7 1/4" - 9 1/2" with stopper 4) Pontil 5) Stopper has large bubble in centerThank you - MaryT...

IMG_4250 (2).JPG IMG_4254.JPG IMG_4255.JPG IMG_4251.JPG

Red Clay Backstamp - can’t make it out.

Thank you for taking a look at this little red clay pottery piece. I’ve never seen this backstamp before and I can only make out the word POTTERY on the right curve. The picture looks like a well though. Has anyway seen it before

90B4856B-3162-4C95-86B2-C986D6756115.jpeg 468F7EC6-226B-4DAD-B6ED-BF7A09FC550B.jpeg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Johnston bros china mold crazing removal

Can anyone tell me how to remove some of the mold under the glazing on this Johnston Bros Garden bouquet creamer? As you can see, the other side has crazing but is not discolored. You can also see the discoloration on the inside lip on the "bad" side...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Marigold Iridescent opalescent hand painted glass bowl help

Hello, was hoping someone could help me id this bowl, it has an angled foot with like twigs running through it. The hand enameling is pretty bold. There is some kind of pattern on the inside of the bowl center out. Measures 9" in diameter. Thanks in ...

Help ID Green Glass Compote

This green uranium glass compote belonged to my mother. I've looked and looked including in the 4 new glassware books I just purchased. It is etched alternately with swimming swans and flowering baskets. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors