Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Need Help IDing This Porcelain Mark

Doing inventory, I noticed a lot of items I had listed at one time have disappeared. Since these were a number of years ago I no longer have the information for them. For the life of me, I can't find out what company this is. It looks like R & J Cleu...

red1.png red5.png
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where can I post a request for help?

I know this is a topic specific group, but long story short I survived a catastrophic stroke last year and gave thousands of pieces of dinnerware back to the thrift store material continuum. But after I learned to walk and talk again I decided to sta...

Johanna Calif

My Grandmother made ceramics under the name of Johanna Calif. Her name was Johanna Sailors. I grew up with many of the Santa's she made. Sure wish I had asked more questions when I was younger. . My 93 year old dad remembers helping her pack things f...

Resolved! Marquis by Waterford patter ID

I have these plates or extremely low bowls that are each marked marquee by Waterford, but I cannot find the pattern name. they each measure approximately 7 7/8 inches in diameter and have a beaded rim and beaded base scroll in the middle resembles a ...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Can you tell me if this is Murano

Hello I have a 6 inch long by 5 inch wide. Looks like an art glass could be an ashtray. I’ve seen similar listed as Murano   and another one listed as Venetian art glass ashtray 1950s trying to get a good opinion thank you for all your help

IMG_1221.jpeg IMG_1224.jpeg IMG_1225.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors