Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help identifying small Chinese porcelain box

Hi! I’ve tried searching for the marks beneath but can’t find anything about it or what it means. Quite sure it’s Chinese. If anyone could tell me more about it I would be very happy. It measures about 6 cm x 4.5 cm x 2.5 cm, 2.3 inches x 1.6 inches ...

unknown porcelain id

Good morning,I have some beautiful eggshell porcelain pieces that I am wracking my brain trying to figure out the maker. The pieces are white with gold trim. These have embossed horses? all around the base. ANY suggestions are needed. Thanks in advan...

IMG_0021.JPG IMG_0022.JPG IMG_0023.JPG IMG_0026.JPG

Resolved! Help ID these Italian Pottery Figures - Don Quixote & Sancho Panza - Antique

I was told that they were pretty rare, and valuable before my father passed away. I know that they were purchased overseas a very long time ago... They are aprox 12 inches high, and very delicate pottery. The hand painted signatures are on the bottom...

Ted Sampley Pottery?

Does anyone have any info or value of pottery made by Ted Sampley. Sampley was a Viet Nam veteran. Live in Kinston, NC. Made pottery under the name THE POTTER WHEEL. Most famous pottery was "pig in the blanket". Died in 2004. Was very active in Viet ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Meakin Pottery Pattern?

Does anyone happen to know the name of the pattern for these Meakin Cream Soup Bowls and Underplates? The flowers are the same as the Meakin India Tree Pattern, but these have only the flowers & not the tree. Any help appreciated. Thank you.

Meakin Cream Soup Bowls & Saucers 4.jpg Meakin Cream Soup Bowls & Saucers 2.jpg Meakin Cream Soup Bowls & Saucers 3.jpg Meakin Cream Soup Bowls & Saucers 1.jpg

Resolved! Please, Help ID mark on lovely set of art pottery small plates

Hi, Would much appreciate help in ID the mark, maker of these small plates. Size: 6 1/2" Diameter, 3/4" highShape: Round, slightly concavePattern: Raised. Overlapped leaves forming a rosette (sort of chrisantheum?)Colors: Pink, Lilac, Green. Glossy f...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Armar? Spain Porcelain Figure.

Has anyone ever heard of this brand? It looks like it says made in Spain. It is about 4" in hieght and 6" diameter. I cannot find any info, unless I am reading the name wrong. Thanks in advance for any help.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors