Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! need help with a vase

i have a vase marked hammat original #334. was told somen years ago that it was a frankoma vase and the person who made it worked for frankoma. had the vase listed on e bay and was told that it was not frankoma so i ended the listing, need help

DSCN8907.JPG DSCN8905.JPG DSCN8884.JPG

Pottery: Possible ID on a small bowl?

The silver designs on the exterior look Art Deco, to me. It has a silver interior, and silver feet, on a light green background. Almost cased, but not sure. Haven't been able to find another, but may be using the wrong keywords, so any help would be ...

Green Silver Footed Waste Bowl 3.jpg Green Silver Footed Waste Bowl.jpg Green Silver Footed Waste Bowl 2.jpg Green Silver Footed Waste Bowl 1.jpg

Frosted Glass bowl compote help

Any help on identifying this glass piece please. Approx: 6" tall, frosted bowl clear stem, apperas to be applied art design. Thank you. Downsizing and want to know if this goes in the donate pile.

a bowl.jpg a bowl2.jpg

Trying To identify this glass crock jar

I have this glass jar that looks like a crock, it is 6 Inches tall, very thick aqua glass with lots of air bubbles in it as well as 2 seams up and down the sides. I was wondering if anyone knows who may have made it. Thank you.

Victorian glass ruffled vase ID or key words help,

Hi, I have this beautiful pair of Victorian era glass vases. I know people like to refer to all glass like this as Bristol, I don't want to use that name if not true. These stand about 9" tall. There is damage to one of the ruffled tops and I rescued...

DSC06186.JPG DSC06193.JPG DSC06194.JPG DSC06195.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! water color

large water color signed the kiva taos new mexico ande 37. any information, i dont know if the word ande is the artist name

DSCN9511.JPG DSCN9513.JPG DSCN9514.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors