Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

identify a makers mark

A family member has asked me to find out informaation on this makers mark. Pottery purchased in the later half of the 60's and believed to be of U.S. origin, thanks for any help.

100_0164.JPG

Help to Id this vintage/antique etched glass goblet.

HI,This goblet measures 6 3/8" tall x 1/4" across rim x 2 3/4" across the base.It holds a little over 1/2 cup liquid.I do not know if the etching is the makers mark, or if it was engraved with someone initials. Can anyone ID the maker of this goblet ...

Resolved! Please help ID 35" Porcelain Cherud Lamp Statue

I just got this lamp/statue from an online auction and if I knew it was so heavy I probably wouldn't have purchased. It is porcelain and measures 34 1/2" tall without the metal piece from the light fixture on the top. The bottom base is 13" x 11". Th...

Made in Japan pottery marking help please

Have searched for days and can not find marking so if you can help thankyou so much. There is a T S an anchor in the middle MADE IN JAPAN under the anchor. The pottery is very crazed beige color with flowers.

chinese bowl i think.

a nice bowl marked on bottom, not sure of country and it has metal dragons applied on sides, did not get them into the photo. the size is 2 1/2" tall and 4 1/2" wide. any information. bill

DSCN9792.JPG DSCN9793.JPG DSCN9794.JPG DSCN9796.JPG

Old Glass Amberina Vase

I need help with this vase. 8" tall 6" wide, vertical ribbing that can be felt on the inside. Very rich colors..belonged to my grandmother, i have done tons of reseach and found only one piece on Worthpoint that was similar but that piece is 15" tall...

Just a pretty vase? Old? Modern? Hobby Lobby special?

I picked this up while thrifting recently because I found it pretty and was drawn to the colors. Since there are no markings on it at all, I have no clue if it's just a pretty vase that was mass produced or something a little older and/ or more uniqu...

very nice vase

has writting on bottom and i think it reads dear emama lemana, i have never seen this glaze. any information. bill

DSCN9750.JPG DSCN9754.JPG DSCN9749.JPG DSCN9751.JPG

Please help ID Ruby Glass Box w/ Applied Balls/Beads. Thanks!

Hi, I've had no luck determining a maker for this box. I focused on Candlewick and lookalikes and not found it. It has 5 graduated balls as a handle on the lid, and three handles on the body with 4 balls. It measures about 5" tall, and 5 3/4" wide. I...

DSC_0425.JPG DSC_0432.JPG DSC_0433 (2).JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors