Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Glazed Vase In Need of Identification. Can't Make Out Bottom Markings

Hi there, I have this 9" glazed vase that's in need of identification. There's something on the bottom that I can't figure out mainly because of it's glaze. What it looks to me is that the top maybe a rectangle shape with letters in it with the lette...

050 (2).JPG 025 (2).JPG 022 (2).JPG 038 (2).JPG

Dark Ruby Vase Identification

I am looking for help to Identify this 9 Inch Vase. It has a Pontil on the bottom, very thin glass. Would you consider this cased glass ? The white paint is inside of the glass. Anyways thanks for taking a look.

IMG_0001-Optimized.JPG IMG_0003-Optimized.JPG IMG_0004-Optimized.JPG IMG_0008-Optimized.JPG

Resolved! McCoy casserole??

Is this a Mccoy bean pot or casserole dish? Color and bottom look right (to Me) for McCoy but I can't find it. Pictures are all, bottom, open (inside) and lid. TIA

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Name of cut pattern on Heisey Candlestick

I think I have determined that this is a Heisey Trident Double Light Candlestick but I have not been able to identify the pattern of the cutting? I've seen several Heisey candlesticks that have etched patterns but this one looks cut rather than etche...

400-110 002.JPG 400-110 004.JPG 400-110 008.JPG

Is this an art glass mark or just a pontil mark?

Picked up these two wonderful "puffy" art glass seashells recently and thought the pontil mark was impressed by the maker but a bit of research tells me they might just be the mark that a pontil leaves when broken off. I thought the mark was a flower...

need information on 10" 6 sides vase

a very nice vase 10" tall vase with 6 sides and marked on bottom with a circle under the glaze with a number 1 in it, the vase is hand painted and most of the paint is very thick. has a man with a crown on top and bttom the color blue is very dark bu...

DSCN0073.JPG DSCN0074.JPG DSCN0076.JPG DSCN0082.JPG

Question about Qianlong marks

Hello everyone, Are there period Qianlong marks painted in red underglaze, when the mark is a six-character three column horizontal layout (like the ones which usually appear in blue within double circles)? Has anyone seen one of the period? Thank yo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Would someone help me with what this globe piece is?

I've tried to figure out what this is, it wins, I don't know!Stands nearly 9" tall, weighs 2 1/2 lbs. Is it hand blown? It has a hole on top and an inner bubble, is it for a flower, incense, oil burner?Anyone recognize what this is? It's gorgeous, ir...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors