Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ideas as to Age and the History of Grandpas mug

Wondering about the history of this mug and two others just like it, they say THINK OF ME, FORGET ME NOT and REMEMBER ME. They all are same color and design and all say MADE IN GERMANY and have a 19 Stamped on Bottom, manufacture?Date? Age? Maker??An...

Art Deco or earlier, and what is this mark?

Hi, I just got this wonderful piece and have been looking for days for the maker based on the mark (seriously, hours and hours). It is a light green luster glaze and the handles are thick gold gilt. I think that it is a vegetable bowl. It is 10" from...

Resolved! Taylor Smith Taylor Break of Day China ??

I have some china. Dinner plates are clearly marked TST Break of Day. Have fruit bowls, bread and butter plates. cups and saucers that are not marked. This pattern appears to be indential to Sears Harmony House Honey Hen pattern. How do I tell the di...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

please help with porcelain mark on figurine

This is a small figurine with lace accents. Underside has deep blue crossed swords similar to Meissen but the longer I look at it the more it looks like a large "W" at the hilts. I hope my photos are clear enough for a judgement regarding maker and p...

Hello. Old bottle mystery. Help please

Hello I am looking for help identifying this antique bottle. My husband has had it approx 25 years and we would like to know more about it. We are unsure of the first several letters etched in the bottle but the word Gossard is at the end. He had see...

FF520AD6-34E1-4DDC-AE91-AA134D0D06E7.jpeg 6460EE43-E150-4DE5-B7CD-114F26BF04FF.jpeg CB01D968-3FA3-4DD7-A879-F9D63E8CCC80.jpeg 135E6614-35C4-43C8-8A3B-DA002DF3E9DC.jpeg

MCM Glass Plate - Scandinavian?

Thank you for taking a look at this heavy 12” glass plate. The yellow design is impressed under the plate. It looks Swedish, but I can’t find anything similar. Does anyone recognize the maker?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Identify Pottery Vase

Hi folks, Haven't been here in a long time! But I need help to ID / describe this piece. It is a 2-handle vase with I believe black and white hand-painted decoration of Dutch girls and boys playing, windmills in the background. Not exactly sure if th...

IMG_6145.JPG IMG_6146.JPG IMG_6151.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors