Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

need help on Id of several glass pieces.

I have always enjoyed looking at old different pieces of glass But with all the different patterns I have only learned very few pieces. Mostly the mid century glass usually because they have manufacture markings. i was wondering if anyone knows the m...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Porcelain Cherub W/ Baby Rattle Candy or Cigarette Dispenser?

Hi All, Found these in a thrift store and am not sure what they were used for. They measure 5 3/4" high. The cup portion of the rattle measures about 3" opening but only about 2 3/4" deep, hardly enough t hold much in the way of candy, nuts, etc. My ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Oddly shaped vase ? with pretty glaze

Can anyone tell me 1) what this disk shaped hollow pot is, and 2) if they can identify the signature. I've done a second grade crayon on paper rubbing, since the base is unfired and the signature (if that's what it is) is really hard to make out. Jus...

pottery vase .jpg pottery vase signature.jpg

Pottery Mark ID Needed - Stumped but good.....

I love pottery! Have collected many pieces over the years but this vase has me stumped. The vase measure 12" H by 7" diameter and is hand thrown. The makers mark has the word CERAMICS, but I cannot make out the rest. Any help to identify the studio w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Hello All, I need help with some hand painted old dishes that are embossed and hand numbered but...

Hello, I have a bunch of these dishes, I believe they might be European, but they are not stamped with a makers mark. I sent a picture to Replacements and they could not help. They are hand painted and marked with what I believe is a style number in ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors