Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mary Kay Boxed Dishes Set Info Request

This isn't my typical purchase; I know less than nothing about this set of Mary Kay dishes. Dated 2008 on the box, attractive black on pink floral pattern. Six pieces - large serving bowl, 3 small fruit bowls, one small handled bowl and a long narrow...

DSCN0207.JPG DSCN0206.JPG DSCN0205.JPG DSCN0204.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to Describe This Thing?

Looks new; possibly imported. Glass bowl and prisms, brass(?) cherubs. 12 inches tall and quite heavy. Any information al all appreciated! - kyal

DSCN0210.JPG DSCN0211.JPG DSCN0212.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Haeger square dishes no. 2176 and 2177. Is it floralware or dinnerware?

There are listings of these Haeger Pottery squares, by other sellers, all in pastel colors and so far I found two different sizes 6-1/2" square and 10-1/2" square. Does anyone know what these were originally marketed by Haeger Pottery to be? It looks...

IMG_3412.JPG IMG_3413.JPG

need help on Id of several glass pieces.

I have always enjoyed looking at old different pieces of glass But with all the different patterns I have only learned very few pieces. Mostly the mid century glass usually because they have manufacture markings. i was wondering if anyone knows the m...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Porcelain Cherub W/ Baby Rattle Candy or Cigarette Dispenser?

Hi All, Found these in a thrift store and am not sure what they were used for. They measure 5 3/4" high. The cup portion of the rattle measures about 3" opening but only about 2 3/4" deep, hardly enough t hold much in the way of candy, nuts, etc. My ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors