Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can you help Id Majolica cobalt mug mark

This mug has what it appears to be an A on the bottom that feels like enamel. Mug is 3 5/8" tall x 3 1/2" top x 3 3/4" bottom. Has little round embossed circles with Asian symbols on each??? I have no idea! I have found many cobalt majolica mugs but ...

ADVICE ON HOW TO LIST LARGE SET OF HAVILAND CHINA

I inherited a set of Haviland china that was originally 12 place settings and some serving pieces. I finally identified the pattern as Schleiger 111b. I would really appreciate some advice on how to list the items. I assume that I should list the ser...

User avatar by Scout
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help id on MZ Altrohlau Austrian china

Cannot identify this pattern, no listings current. From my research, appears to be pre-1909. Any other supporting info would be appreciated.What is the shape of that inverted "triangle".Also, would this be something I should offer international shipp...

Glass help please!

Good morning, folks! Can anyone help id these glass items? I collect colored glass & I don't know squat about it. I am culling my collection--I have WAY to much for my bay window. I think I have identified the blue basket & green cruet as Westmorelan...

IMG_3591.JPG IMG_3592.JPG IMG_3594.JPG IMG_3597.JPG

Need Help Identifying Studio Pottery Marked Vase, Dated 1949, Excellent Glaze

Found this neat studio pottery 5-3/4in vase last weekend at a local auction, but cannot read or identify the maker or marks. Vase has several scroll signature like marks, and a stamped date that seems to read '_49'. Neat design, high quality purple h...

DSC05008.JPG DSC05004.JPG DSC05012.JPG DSC05013.JPG
User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Please help me with this rookwood pottery vase

Please help me with this rookwood pottery vase.If it is real or fake base on this markI believe it was made in 1916 and letter P9'' tall x 3 7/8'' top diameter The color is a little more yellowAppreciate your helpThank youBozena be very much apprecia...

DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0008.JPG DSC_0006.JPG DSC_0016.JPG

Resolved! pottery id

Good morning, pottery expert folks. I have 2 pottery pieces that I need some help with please! 1 is a Haeger vase with a very unusual curved shape marked with a sticker---Gardenhouse 8603. The vase is shiny mauve pink & is 7 1/8" tall & 8 1/4" wide. ...

IMG_3849.JPG IMG_3851.JPG IMG_3855.JPG IMG_3858.JPG

Resolved! ID help for Red Pottery vase with Birds

This vase is 4 1/4" tall. Unmarked by maker. Red pottery with clouds and birds. Like slipware. I haven't been able to find anything close to it for ID purpose. Its heavy for its size. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for looking.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Unknown Plant on Vase, ID Help?

Heavy old cream color vase stands 7 3/4" tall. I don't recognize the plant and berries on this vase. So have not been able to research to ID. Any information is appreciated. Thank-you

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stoneware Tea Server

Any idea what country and /or maker this stoneware tea server might be from?I am unable to read the marks.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Carnival Glass bowl - any help appreciated

This carnival glass bowl is really heavy and measures about 12 inches across. Any help on pattern, age, etc would be very much appreciated. Thanks so much to this board for all of your help!

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Carnival glass vase - help please

This vase is around 12 inches tall and very heavy. Any ideas on keywords, ID, pattern, age...anything would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help identifying glazed terracotta bowl

Hello! Would anyone be able to help identify this bowl? It has a lovely blue splatter glaze over terracotta. The glaze is smooth but the blues are raised. Stands 5" high, 10" across. Nearest style I've found is a French dairy bowl. No markings. Of co...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors