Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please help id pottery turkey made in Italy? Crown backstamp with AL

Please help id this turkey figurine that measures 7" tall, 6" deep and has a 4" diameter base. There is a backstamp that looks like a crown inside a rectangle with two dots in the upper area and a slash near the bottom, and two lines of words. The se...

Resolved! Moser gold trimmed bar glass -- ID help please

Our charity was blessed with a donation of six of these to sell on ebay. They are marked Moser, but I don't know bar glasses well. Would these be called tumblers, high balls, old fashioned? In one place I saw them called double old fashioned. Would a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help identifying this crystal pattern please

For 35 years I thought this wedding gift was a Princess House Revere bowl in the Heritage pattern, but now I am not so sure at all. The top has a 9.5" diameter and the base is 7.5". It stands 5" tall and weighs a whopping 5 lbs., 12 oz.! Any thoughts...

PICT0004 (3).JPG PICT0005 (3).JPG

Penguins on Ice (?) Paperweight (?) Information Request

Any information at all on this approximately 6" X 5" piece, clear glass. Two applied penguins on ice paperweight is the best way I can describe it. Smooth bottom; I find no maker's mark. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide! - kyal

DSCN0364.JPG DSCN0365.JPG DSCN0366.JPG DSCN0367.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with Maker of a Japanese Bowl hand painted

Hello I need help with the makers mark on a Red base looks hand painted with greens and yellows. It has a design of a horseman in the inside bottom with ladies with fans. I said Japanese I hope that is correct..I have no idea. It is 10" wide and 4.1/...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors