Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nemadji or what? Unusual Shape Please Help id

I have searched so much my eyes are blurry! Found this in a thrift store near Mesa Verde, Colorado. I'm thinking it was used as a flower pot because of this dirt it had inside. Once I gently wiped it down I could see some letters inside. Looks like T...

Is this a German Souvenir Plate

Hello I have a 7.1/2" plate of 2 men hunting with 11. IVV Wandertage 1987 Rippberg across the bottom. I tried the German translate for Wandertage -Wander for Days? what dos that mean. On the back it has Seifert and an address It is a raised pattern i...

Blue Milk Glass Bowl Help Please

Would someone have any idea what this piece is? It doesn't have a rim on the top inside so I'm not sure it's missing a lid. Have no idea what pattern or maker is. Thank you for any information you can share.

IMG_0191.JPG IMG_0192.JPG IMG_0193.JPG IMG_0194.JPG

stoneware id help please

I have a stoneware serving piece that I am trying to identify the manufacturer. The only mark on the bottom looks to be a cursive "J". I found it before but I cannot remember the manufacturer. It is very smooth, and it came in solid colors. Any help ...

Resolved! Mystery Scenic Vase ID

Have had this pretty vase for a long time, but never found out the maker. Maybe early Japan or Czech. There is a scenic band around with grass like background, gilded stubby handles. Think it is from circa 1920-30s. Anyone know the maker or approxima...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors