Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Info Please on Rosenthal Natter Oil/Vinegar Bottle

I purchased this oi/vinegar bottle back in the early 1990 when I worked at a garden center that also had a wonderful store. However, I never used it and I'm thinking of listing it. The sticker on the bottom says Made in Spain Rosenthal Natter. Most o...

label.jpg rn1a.jpg
User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Identifying German Faience Pottery Pieces

Thank you for taking a look at my two pieces of red clay slip decorated pottery. Only marks are black stamped Germany and numbers. I cannot find anything similar from Germany. Does anyone recognize style or possible maker?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help to ID pottery vase Iris decoration

Hello to the board!I am trying to ID this pottery vase. It's about 11 1/4" height and decorated all around with raised yellow Iris and green leaves. Background is a dark chocolate. Glaze reminded me of Weller or McCoy. Base material looks like it mig...

Came with Waterford lot...curved crystal wedge...what is it??

Hi everyone,This fine crystal piece was grouped in with a lot of Waterford Crystal I purchased. It's not marked so I don't think it's Waterford...unless it's a part to something else? Just wondering if anyone can tell me what it is. It measures 6 3/4...

Japanese mark on dinner set

I have an entire dinner set with this pattern and makers mark. It was inherited from my Great Grandmother, and I’m not young. I suspect from around 1910, and hand painted. I know the ‘torii’ mark. But cannot find out what the additional markings migh...

80A67D75-E8DC-42E4-95D9-6E8697BE30E5.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help identify an old seving dish with a blue flag on the rim

Please help me identify several large porcelain serving dishes, all similar to the posted one. This is 14 1/3" x 18 1/2" x 1 2/3" ( 36,5 x 47,0 x 4,0 cm) weighting 2,9 kg . All they have on the wide rim a small (22x11mm) logo, a blue flag with a blue...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pottery Marking Bear with a Crown

Hello eBay World! I have racked my brain trying to figure out the maker of a pottery dish with a lid. It looks like Wade or Irish but I cannot find an example of it anywhere. The bottom of the dish as well as the lid are stamped with a bear walking w...

20180127_160500.jpg 20180127_160456.jpg

Antique armorial porcelain boxes

Hi,Anyone have an opinion on these small boxes? I left the old stickers on them in case there is a clue. The writing appears to be Spanish but I can't make out the last word. They looks like really old Chinese export porcelain blanks.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Identifying Japanese Plate

Note the emblem. I’ve searched and searched to try and work out if I should just throw this plate away! I’m wearying if searching through my grandmothers things and disposing rightly of them. I thought I’d seek the counsel of the ‘brainstrust’. Any i...

F780135F-E19B-4C61-81BB-D3F3FB875313.jpeg 9682FF9E-067D-4C81-BD2F-CBC5013C22C0.jpeg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors