Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

General question about Antique Glass

I have had pieces of antique glass that, while not glowing bright green under an ultraviolet light as in vaseline glass, it still has a weird olive green cast under that light. What is in the make-up of the glass that gives it that color?Thanks in ad...

Resolved! Colored glass bowl and plate sets maker id.

Does anyone know who made these sets? The pattern is different and they are not exactly perfect..They are out of round a little and they are not very big. Are they art glass? Or just dishes?

IMG_2267.JPG IMG_2260.JPG IMG_2254.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

2 Blue Tinged Plates with Geisha and a Deer

Hello, I have 2 - 6.1/4" plates with maybe a Geisha Girl and a Deer or reindeer looking animal. They have a raised pattern and a bluish tinge. The back has wear as you can see but the design is in really good condition. Trying to find the maker and y...

Royal Doulton pattern - ID needed

Hoping someone will know this unusual Royal Doulton pattern. It looks hand painted, shades of pink, black and teal.(Descriptive words would be a bonus too lol, I'm at a loss - almost a sunburst design?). Any help is appreciated!

rdpink1.JPG rdpink2.JPG rdpink3.JPG rdpink4.JPG

Resolved! I am trying to identify a beautiful iridescent vase with unusual peaks at the mouth of the vase

I found this at a sale and it was so beautiful I could not resist it. Once I got it home I found it had a two spots at the mouth of the vase with tiny pointed peaks. My husband thought it was handmade and that was where they cut off the glass. Does a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors