Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Elios H & F Bowl Question

Hello I have a rectangle shaped bowl size 10" x 8" decorated with flowers in the middle and looks like a scale pattern with raised white pattern. Elios H & F on the back. Who is Elios H & F? also I see some listed as Italian, French but none of the r...

Small molded drip glaze vase - Belgian pottery?

It was suggested to me that this small unmarked vase might be from Belgium. It's 5.25" tall, and 5" in diameter.Can anyone confirm, or point me in a direction to research further? I've been unable to find anything similar in terms of molding or a mat...

IMG_3268.JPG IMG_3269.JPG IMG_3270.JPG

Resolved! Crown Derby mark?

Good morning. I have am trying to identify the mark on this antique ewer. The piece is hand signed by W W Wattles. W W Wattles & Sons was a Pittsburgh Jeweler & imported many items brought directly from Europe by themselves. The business was started ...

IMG_2379.JPG IMG_2387.JPG IMG_2392.JPG

Resolved! McCoy vase ?

Is this a McCoy vase? Measures 12.5" tall and 6" across top. Is this a dogwood bloom? Age?TIA

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Spanish Pitcher... Polish Vase...

I'm wondering if anyone can give me info about these 2 pieces. The first is this earthenware pitcher. It's marked on the bottom, I can make out "Handcrafted" and "Spain", but I can't figure out the other 2 words. It's 6.25" tall, the rim is 3.25" wit...

PICT0051 (2).JPG PICT0053 (2).JPG PICT0055 (2).JPG PICT0049 (2).JPG

Resolved! I. Godinger & Co. Primavera Pitcher

I have a Godinger Primavera pattern pitcher. It measures 8" to top of handle; 7.5" to highest point of the spout; and the main body is 7". It has a 4.75" bottom diameter. I have been looking at the similar pitchers online, but while they are all Prim...

PICT0059 (2).JPG PICT0057 (2).JPG PICT0054 (2).JPG PICT0062 (2).JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors