Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help ID - Possible Majolica

Hi All! Yet another item I would like to list but don't know what to list it as. Small what I believe to be type of majolica - creamer or gravy dish? Pretty unique shape. Around 5.5in across. Dragon or snake handle. Interesting brain like pattern. No...

0730191146c.jpg 0730191146b.jpg 0730191146a.jpg 0730191146.jpg

Please Help ID 8" Amber Pinwheel Cut Glass Chalice Vase

Does anyone know maker of this piece? I see American Brilliant clear ones but I am sure this isn't ABP as it doesn't look like it or have nice cuts. It is not marked and this seems to be an unutual color. Any help in identifying this is greatly appre...

Resolved! Black clay snake teapot

I know this a longshot, but I thought I would post. This is a black pottery teapot that looks similar to Santa Clara Native American pottery with the twisted handle. The basket might be a later addition because there are decorative depressions in the...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help ID Arts & Crafts (or Art Nouveau?) Initialed Mottled Green Glossy Glaze Vase

Can anyone help ID this vase? The stepped shoulders and glossy glaze make me think art deco, but the dark cucumber green and curdled texture make me think arts & crafts era. The piece is small, but super dense and heavy. The entire interior of the va...

Mid century vase maker?

Hi,Can anyone help me with an ID on this 1960s looking vase? It looks like a two part mold and doesn't say studio pottery to me. Thanks!!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help identify cased glass vase. Italian?

Hello, I am hoping someone here can help me identify where and maybe who made this vase. I can not find anything similar online. It seems to be of good quality and it is large; 11" tall. I am thinking it was made in Italy, but I have nothing to suppo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors