Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! HELLP AMAZING HEAVLY DECORATED STONEWARE JUG CROCK ? NORTH STAR POTTERY MN

Hi looking for some help from one of you who specialize in old stoneware just picked this up and have never seen anything like it. This is covered with decoration on almost every single inch makes me think it was some type of exhibition piece possibl...

DSC09925.JPG DSC09926.JPG DSC09927.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Candle holder ID

Can someone ID this candle holder? It 6 1/2 to center of candle holes. 6" high. Tried to capture etching but not good. Thanks

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with a glass tree topper

Hi folks!I have a pair of clear glass finials, Christmas tree toppers, the points are hand twisted glass - they (the pair) aren’t an exact match in height or width, but very close. They had some old, yucky attic debris, with antique wired tinsel insi...

381B8D5A-8EEE-4A9F-9618-1191C17EA083.jpeg E0C7B95D-B6EA-4507-893A-76B341C553FA.jpeg

Resolved! Please Help ID Blue Carnival Glass 3 Footed Pot of Gold Lidded Jar Marked R 1980

Would like help identifying this 3 footed blue carnival glass jar with metal handle. It says Pot Of Gold on front and inside is marked R 1980. It has a gold coin lid. I've Googled and Googled and get nothing. Measures 3 1/2" tall and 3 1/2" at rim. T...

IMG_2011.JPG IMG_2015.JPG IMG_2016.JPG IMG_2017.JPG

What are these 'Made in Japan" ceramic items.

Hello all, Can anyone tell me what these small hand painted bowls were/are used for? Are they individual ashtrays? Small serving bowls? I suppose one could use them for whatever....but thought the might have an actual function or purpose. They are al...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors