Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please Help With Pottery Vase Signature

I have a few pottery items I need help with signature. Is this good here for help or should I try a different group? This pottery vase is 9" tall and I have tried all word combinations I can think of. Hours spent with no results. Thank you in advance...

IMG_2575.JPG IMG_2578.JPG

Need Help With Studio Pottery ID

This is a heavy stoneware lidded bowl and need help with artist name please. Signed Joette? Does anyone have information or positive ID on artist? I have spent hours with no results. Thank you for help.

IMG_2565.JPG IMG_2566.JPG IMG_2570.JPG

Resolved! Glass: Would like help to ID an EAPG thick glass compote w snowflake pattern

Hi Glassies. I bought a pressed glass compote to use as a base for a glass ceiling shade, to make a DIY centerpiece bowl. The compote is very sturdy, the bowl glass is 1/4" thick and it has snowflake patterns in recessed hemispheres on the outside. T...

bowl3a.jpg bowl5.jpg

Dog Head Jug - St Bernard

I bought this interesting jug today in a local auction (cheap) because I really liked it. Believe it is the head of a St Bernard dog. The jug is about 8 1/2 inches from end of snout to the outside loop of the handle; about 7 inches from edge of ear t...

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors