Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Santa Clara Red Clay Pottery Pot / Jar. Sophie Cata Family Signature ?

Hi there, I have this Santa Clara pottery pot/jar that's in need of identification. Bottom looks to be signed Morgan Cata but when I tried to do some research on this piece the name Sophia Cata basically comes up with a very similar pot/jar. I includ...

002.JPG 20191016_173529 (1).jpg 20191014_175633.jpg

Green patterned stemware

Hi all, I bet one of you will look at this and be able to tell me exactly what it is. It is 8 1/2" tall and weighs 13.2 oz. It's quite a thick glass and has a very nice flower and leaf pattern. I checked the bottom and I cannot be sure if it does or ...

Resolved! No markings Blue / White Tea Set Old?

Given to me in the late 70's from Grandma, it was a gift to her in the 50's from a Welsh or Irish nun. She knew nothing about it and has remained wrapped and stored since given to me. I have searched to no return and believe...Transferred Pattern, no...

IMG_3536.JPG IMG_3540.JPG IMG_3539.JPG IMG_3541.JPG
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need help! 1st what is it? No handle. Double spout. One is closed with a vent, other is open

1st what is it? No handle. Double spout. One spout is closed with a vent, other is open but would seemuseless without a handle to pour. My thought was to maybe pour something IN the pot rather than pour OUT like a tea pot. Seems hand made? The handle...

IMG_9718.JPG IMG_9721.JPG IMG_9722.JPG IMG_9725.JPG

Richard Roth Studio Pottery

Hi, I have this 8" round studio pottery bud vase signed Richard Roth. Just curious if it is the same Richard Roth that is seen when I google him? Thank in advance for any input.

thumbnail_IMG_4205.jpg thumbnail_IMG_4206.jpg thumbnail_IMG_4208.jpg thumbnail_IMG_4209.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors