Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blenko crackle console bowl?

This bowl (?) is 4inchs in height. From lip of bowl to other lip measures 7 3/4". Approx 9 1/2" overall diameter. It looks Blenko and the color might be jonquil. Any thoughts? Thank you!

Resolved! Need Help with Pottery Vase Numbered Only TIA

Another piece I've had for sometime and don't know the maker of, any help is appreciated as always. It measures 7.50 inches tall and is 3.25 inches wide. I believe it may be red clay under the glaze, but not 100% sure.

IMG_2658.JPG IMG_2661.JPG
User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Clear Glass Jars with Lids

Hi all! I'm looking for some help or pointers in the right direction to figure out what they are. I was given about 20 of these glass jars. They were with Coke and soda items, and I was told they were syrup jars. However, I contacted a Coke collector...

Stoneware Bowl Set

I have this set of stoneware pottery batter bowls ...........ringware ...that have an anchor incised logo. Multi-color glazing. I have had these for 20 years+ Thought to be very old. Any Idea who the makler may be?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Pottery: Is this a contemporary Rookwood vase #778?

Hi Potties. I have a graceful 10" long necked Rookwood vase, #778. The base looks almost new and no crazing on the high gloss body. I've found many online and nobody is saying contemporary. This one is marked 49 in Roman numerals. I just wanted to be...

rookwood1.jpg rookwood3.jpg

Resolved! I think Kutani? Can I please get a second opinion?

Please forgive my first foray into identifying a Japanese mark... After much searching, I think I finally have this mark right side up (LOL) and I think it is Kutani, ~1930? There are no marks on the cups, but there is a mark on each saucer. or am I ...

20191029_140508.jpg 20191029_140559.jpg 20191029_145314.jpg 20191029_145345.jpg

Need assistance identifying covered dish please

Hello, i have spent hours trying to identify the age and maker or any information on a covered dish with what looks like a warming stand with handles that hold the cover of the dish. There are no identifying marks whatsoever. The bottom of the dish h...

773EB3FD-47F8-42BC-9A58-A7C151CFA831.jpeg 9E26B63E-3211-4BE9-977F-B1055693C9A8.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Satin Glass Powder Jar discoloration

Does anyone know how to remove stain/discoloration from old satin glass? Looks like this may have been from, well - powder. I've tried soap and hot water and 90% alcohol. It looks worse in the photos but still not a good look. The top is fine, it's a...

HPIM1376.JPG HPIM1381 (2).JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors