Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help with Large Pottery Vase with Signature

Re-posting my question which photos did not attached (thank you Treasures4you15). I have this very large pot with unrecoginzed signature. I researched for days but can not make out First Letter of first and last Name. Thought F and Y. Thanks for any ...

20200203_063429 - Edited.jpg pottery signature.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Use of this Object and Possible Maker / Age

This is the third of my three requests for details on items that I recently inherited. Could anybody tell me the maker, approximate date and use of this items. This items is pierced and measures 12.5 cm in diameter.Thanks so much for your help.

Possible Chinese Porcelain?

Hi CommunityAs I mentioned in my previous post, I inherited several ceramic items, a field in which I have no expertise whatsoever. I decided to post the three items which I am interested in finding more informationa about in three separate postings....

Chinese Export Porcelain Mark

Dear CommunityI inherited several porcelain items and wondered if anybody could please help to identify the maker of this bowl and perhaps put a date to it? I was told it was Chinese export porcelain.I would be grateful for any help in deciphering th...

Maybe now

[url=https://ibb.co/p02z7q7][img]https://i.ibb.co/6nYPMQM/60-E72-A29-E913-48-AE-BEBB-F0-D2-AAC6-C049.jpg[/img][/url]

Please help ID studio pottery dishes

I've had these for a few years just sitting on a shelf. Now I am wondering what they really are, are they just studio pottery or are they something of interest. Very cool design and the back is different. The top is glazed and the bottom is not. They...

P1400223.JPG P1400224.JPG P1400227.JPG P1400228.JPG

Resolved! Please help read signature Studio Pottery Vase

This textured ceramic vase is 8 1/4" tall x 6 5/8" at widest. The opening is 2 3/4" x 7/8". You can feel the lines around each brick, if that's what they are meant to be. I don't know. The signature is on the bottom, looks like Rmandam?? and I have t...

P1400202.JPG P1400203.JPG P1400204.JPG P1400212.JPG

Vintage Mayer Restaurant Starburst Cup

I resently purchased a cup of this pattern. It was the only one I could find. It is white with starbursts. The saucers I have are blue fade with the starbursts. I see one on pinterest that matches my saucers. It was an ebay post that is no longer on ...

Glassies: Help to ID EAPG Colonial Flute Pattern Enamelled Master Berry Bowl Set

Hi,Thanks in advance for any assistance in helping to ID this unmarked set.I have looked through my numerous pattern glass reference books and researched extensively and cannot pinpoint the maker of this set. The master berry bowl measures 9 inches i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Please help ID Wedgwood?

Small 3 sided dish measuring 3 3/4" in diameter x 1 5/8" deep. It's probably nothing but you never know.... Is this Wedgwood? What is the star mark THY?? Also has a bird within a circle... Have not had any luck searching. Thank you!

P1400040.JPG P1400041.JPG P1400042.JPG P1400045.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors