Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to describe Asian porcelain lidded bowl

I purchased a box of various ceramic and glass pieces at an auction and am having trouble deciding how to describe some of the pieces including this porcelain lidded bowl. It is probably a sugar bowl but there was no creamer. I am assuming that is is...

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with pink opaline? glass vase

Hoping someone can help me with this short (5 1/2"), squatty glass vase. I'm thinking it Bohemian/Czech but...Nice handpainted flowers and gilt trim. There are some red ink letters on the bottom that may help - I think they are "ME" or "MF" which may...

23-10 (3).JPG 23-10 (6).JPG 23-10 (16).JPG

Potties - Pls look at my mermaids

I would like to list these two mermaids but would also love to know who made them. No marks or stamps at all, but I have a sense that the eyes might be attributed to a certain factory, as is often the case. At first I thought Hedi Schoop, but didn't ...

DSC00645.JPG DSC00646.JPG DSC00647.JPG

Resolved! Please help with an Asian Porcelain Vase

Hi! This is totally out of my wheelhouse. I don't know if it is vintage or modern (the person I got it from had both vintage and modern items), Japanese or Chinese, and if the symbols on the bottom offer any help at all. I also don't know which way t...

DSC02920.JPG DSC02924.JPG DSC02925.JPG DSC02926.JPG

Help with GG Black Sable Pottery

Looking for any Help possible. I am trying to contact the Daughter of the Artists known as GG pottery. They were George & Georgene Garrett Local Az Artists from the 70"$ and 80"s. I read that she has Answered Questions about her Parents Pottery on he...

Please Help ID Art Glass Vase

This vase isn't signed or marked but would like ideas or thoughts possibly regarding style etc. Murano? Czech? It is 12" tall, 11" at rim, and weighs 9 pounds. Thank you, as always, for help.

IMG_6233.JPG IMG_6236.JPG IMG_6237.JPG IMG_6234.JPG

Does Anyone Recognize This Unique Style Chokin Vase? Looks Like A Round Plate With Vase On The Back

This is an usual style Chokin vase and am trying to find a match but so far none found. It has a round flat front with a vase in the back. I tried moon vase, flask vase, flat round vase but no matches. Would like help please with style name. Thank yo...

chokin back of vase.jpg download (4).png

Guido Gambone vase

Hi I bought this case recently and I believe it to be a Guido Gambone but I was wondering how I would authenticate it. It seems to correct but I know there are many fakes and the G looks a little different to me I bought this and 2 other vase for $20...

Resolved! Royal Daulton Balloon Man and Woman?

My research shows each of these figurines with the Royal Daulton logo and info on the bottom...not on these. There is a scrolled "E" and the number 12 which I could not photograph clearly. Are they still Daulton, an early version maybe? Thanks so muc...

IMG_6049.JPG IMG_6051.JPG IMG_6058.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors