Pottery & Glass
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Pottiepals

A private group for people with interests in pottery, glass and just plain being nice to each other

0 Posts

Depression/40s-50s-60s Glass

For those folks, new and old, who buy, sell, ID, and admire depression and 40s-50s-60s era glassware...

1730 Posts

Activity in Pottery & Glass

Unusual Glass Mystery Object

Hi. I am hoping someone knows what this item is. It measures 27" long x 5.5" wide and 8.5" tall. The opening is 3" and tapers to 2". It feels and looks like glass. There are indentations on each top side. It weighs about 33 pounds. Any info will be g...

IMG_4409.JPG IMG_4406 - Copy.JPG IMG_4405 - Copy.JPG IMG_4404.JPG

Resolved! Help to identify glass maker

Hello. I need some help to identify a glass maker who uses a red & gold oval foil sticker on their products. There is only a part if it left on the goblet. It is not Murano and I have searched everywhere for it but with no success. I would appreciate...

IMG_20240324_144508.jpg

Would appreciate some help with a Fulper bowl

Hello Pottery experts - I have a unique Fulper bowl that I can't find any info on - specifically the mold type - I checked Fulper.net and various other places but can't find any bowl like it - most have sides that fold in, fold out etc but this one h...

P1480841.JPG P1480842.JPG P1480845.JPG P1480856.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Chip or flea bite?

Hi all,I sold a glass and pitcher set on another site and the buyer messaged me and accused me of hiding a chip and trying to sand it out. I never saw a chip and certainly didn't try to sand one out. I received it back and saw where the buyer did att...

DSC08010.JPG

Resolved! American Indian Tablet Stone

I purchased two of these stones at an estate sale about 25 years ago. The person had lived in Arizona for many years. Looking for information about the artist or tribal affiliation of the artist. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

DSC05222.JPG DSC05227.JPG DSC05224.JPG DSC05228.JPG