cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help ID Signature on Hand Blown Art Glass Vase - Stauffer? Any Info on the artist?

I think this is signed Stauffer but would like help to know for certain.  If name is Stauffer would like any information on artist. Thank you in advance.

002.JPG013.JPG

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Please Help ID Signature on Hand Blown Art Glass Vase - Stauffer? Any Info on the artist?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

It does look like Stauffer.  I found this studio glass piece by a Richard Stauffer.  Might be worth a look.

$145.00

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/stauffer-studio-art-glass-blue-amber-507364215

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Thank you very much for the information and link. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I sent Richard a photo of my vase so hope to hear back from him.  Again, my thanks for taking time to help me.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Anytime, please keep us posted.   Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Indeed Richard Stauffer....not his biggest or best effort....i have several of his....yours is est. sale @ $35-55 on good day EBAY.....perhaps higher on premium internet sites.    Today, prices are  all over on asking, BUT WHAT SELLS at WHAT PRICE is the current value at any moment.  

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Richard Stauffer was an Art Professor at Emporia University and taught glass blowing techniques. 
Richard has since passed on but left behind a great legacy.  I love his work.  One of his students runs the Karg Art Glass Studio in Kansas.  Look it up and nice find!  Ron

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Check out this link https://www.ebth.com/items/3698065-richard-stauffer-art-glass-sphere-vase

there is a picture of a stauffer signature on the bottom of a vase sold in auction

hope this helps

Message 9 of 9
latest reply