cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haviland Blank ID online? Anybody know of a site?

I've searched many times and still never found an online site that shows Haviland shapes and blank ID numbers. Anybody know of one?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Funny--I was just going to say go to dealoz.com and look for a cheap used copy.
Janet

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I see that 41 of you have taken the time to read this, but nobody seems to know of an online resource for Haviland Blank ID and details.

So, related (and also serves as a bump, will do just this once only) - I'm thinking to just purchase a used copy of "Haviland: A Pattern Identification Guide" by Page, Fredrickson, and Six. As far as I can tell from book description, it's organized by blanks - so that could be helpful.

I'm just getting frustrated searching through the endless patterns on the R site and thinking if I at least knew the blanks I could limit searching time.

Comments?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

sorry, too late to update my last post - wanted to add that I just went ahead and ordered a used copy of this book (found a copy at a good price).

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Funny--I was just going to say go to dealoz.com and look for a cheap used copy.
Janet
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks, Janet (and the book resource you gave me is one I didn't know about, good to have). I actually found a seller on the river site for less than $17 total - that's when I decided to jump on it and just buy it. I'm trying to do as much research as I can on my own before bothering all you helpful folks here. I seem to be addicted to Haviland (as well as a "few" other pottery, glass, and jewelry categories) and they follow me home.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I think someone on here has the Schleiger books, but even looking through those is probably quite an undertaking.
Janet
Message 6 of 6
latest reply