Photos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Will not take my payment

I'm trying to buy something and my card keeps getting rejected from it but I can also go on to another thing and buy it from a different seller and it'll go through can somebody please help me can eBay call me

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

1860's Vintage German Photo

Does anyone know the name of this type of portrait? It has the German soldier and then there are 2 tiny portraits at the bottom. Don't know if they are royalty at the time, or his parents, or who? I am sure there is some type of colorizing on it ...d...

small pics at bottom.jpg German Soldier 1.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying to sell 35mm photos- what sells?

Hi! I recently went to an estate sale and got a lot of like 2000 pictures from this woman's life. Most of them were blurry and poor, but some of them are spectacularly clear and quite interesting. The woman was an artist (ceramics and jewelry) and to...

I love old photos- need help with proper photo type

Hello eBay world. I need a simple question answered. What is the correct term called when vtg photos have zest of color highlighting their features? If you see my current listings with errors plz inbox me so i can correct. This photo is 10x8in and mo...

Need help with selling vintage photos

Hello, I have a old photobook with black and white pictures. Guessing 1950's. Good condition. A collector is interested. He wants description, how many, content, price etc. They are unusual. I don't want to get ripped off. I love some of the photos. ...

Please watermark your pictures

I am a collector of world war 2 aviation pictures. I have invested quite a bit of time and money looking for and buying on Ebay. The quality of snap shots and unofficial pictures here on Ebay is the best. Latley I have seen several, one of a kind pic...