Photos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Photos

Why can I no longer view original posts of all pictures of items after I purchased the item?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Removed photos

Why eBay removed photos of completed auctions?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Spare part for CANON EOS 50 REFLEX

Hi,i'm in France,*Can you provide me this CANON's spare-part :- 1 Turning-plate programs selector for my EOS 50 reflex. ?Thank you for your answer,Edmond DESPRES

Cancellation

I accidentally placed a order by mistake and once I realized immediately requested for a cancellation and it hadn't been shipped yet but seller declined it and shipped it and seller is ignoring my messages, I messaged the seller first time apologizin...

Screenshot_20220103-235753.png

Authentic photos

Hi, could someone please help! I purchased a framed picture collage and needing help with authenticity. I removed backing if frame and was shocked, all the research i did, i am 99% sure these are original. Please, advise. Photos are listed below. The...

IMG_20211207_154100.jpg IMG_20211207_154014.jpg IMG_20211207_154305.jpg IMG_20211208_062113.jpg

Table and Chair Set Recognition

From this photo, is anyone able to recognize the table and its material. Sorry if this a ridiculous post and question but I dont know anything about furniture and I thought it was worth a shot.

IMG_1235.jpeg

Selling my camera

I would like to sell my canon camera with the price $230. But they don't allow me to increase the selling limit. Is there any solution for that?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

A lens advertised as "used"

should have no defects that effect operation or image quality. Is that right?The way I read eBay's description of "used" if there is fungus (which WILL effect image quality) or dust (which may effect image quality) or scratches (which may effect imag...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I sell vintage photos/negatives of Popular Mechanics Magazine H.H. Windsor & Buildings

Hello fellow ebayers. Quick question. It's regarding the Popular Mechanics Magazine. I have in my possession vintage photos of the person by the name of Harvey Haven Windsor, construction of a building in N.Y. with dates in the back as well as a hand...

descriptions on eBay

Descriptions on Ebay have almost become non existent! Not everything can be described by A PICTURE. Don't be so lazy. Write something about what you are selling. For god's sake give the size in writing!!!!! This includes pictures and ALL categories. ...