Cameras & Photo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Cameras & Photography

To answer questions about cameras and other photography related products and concerns.

47 Posts

Activity in Cameras & Photo

Feedback photos

I am not sure if everyone feels this way, but, I totally disapprove of the new feature they implemented for allowing photos to be added to the feedback knowing there needs to be other improvements other than allowing pictures to on feedback knowing t...

Kodak filter lenses pink and blue

I have a box of these filters. I was told they were from kodak but they have no markings. Some are pink and some are blue and they have lines through them. Any suggestions to what they are would be appreciated.

PXL_20230730_134842310.jpg

Question about taking and/or fixing photos

Is there a way to avoid or remove the reflection? I don't have a fancy setup, just a surface with a poster board background. Also the surface is an old scratched up cedar chest that I covered with a towel. Does the towel make it look like I took the ...

Waterford Ornament.jpg

Producto defectuoso

SRES aBay cada vez que veo mi caso sigue en observación necesito mi producto comprado a ustedes fue devuelto por estar defectuoso para cuando me llega el producto o me depositan mi reembolso a mi cuenta bcp sean más responsables y decidan de una vez ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to change pro pic

hello. i am unable to figure out how to change pro pic. there used to be a pencil on the feedback page but its missing now. i attached pics i was able to change the pic on my store but on my listings on mobile and on here as well its still showing my...

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 2.58.29 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 2.58.24 PM.png

Photos mounted with old glued photo mounting squares

When trying to remove photos from an old album, there were some photos mounted with certain mounting squares where the square stuck to the front of the photo rather than the photo sliding out of the mount. Any suggestions on a way to remove the mount...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to list photo negatives 4 by 5 inch Kodak Safety Film

Hi all,I recently acquired about 100+ 4 by 5 inch photo negatives on Kodak safety film. My problem is that when I search for that product very few results appear. I wonder if my search terms are ineffective. Or is it a rare product, which I honestly ...

Canon A470 Camera

i found this camera I’ve had for a while now and I’m trying to find out what would be it’s market value.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful