Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Be a seller

HelloHow can i add an automatic payment pls

1099 question for those who have received one

I sell most of my items from our own 'things'. I'm also starting to sell some of my mom's things because she is also downsizing. I'll have a few items for a schedule D. Since I won't get a 1099 for 2023, but expect one for 2024 provided there's not a...

Buyer sending truck to pick up item

I sold a liftgate and the buyer has paid but the buyer lives almost 2000 miles away and is sending a truck to pick up the liftgate. And I feel a little uneasy. i read in the email I got that to get his QR code and 6 digit # and he sent it to me. Appa...

Item marked as delivered, buyer claims they didn't get it

A few days ago, a buyer opened up a case that she hadn't received an item. The item was marked as delivered to a parcel locker at the post office in her town a few weeks ago. I contacted the post office and they replied they found the package deliver...

Resolved! EBay refunded a buyer after he opened a $100 pack and then he claimed it was damaged

Buyer claimed damage to a wax pack AFTER he opened it. EBay allowed buyer to return item to me which was now worthless to me as an unopened pack. Charged me full price of pack plus cost to return. It looks like EBay allows a buyer to open a pack and ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 36 replies
  • 2 helpful

Past or present defeated feelings?

As an online seller, was there a point in your life that you have felt defeat & it was impacting many aspects of your life? Without giving specific details & sharing more than you are comfortable with, what may have helped you through it the most? I ...

VeRO for using our own photos, what are we doing wrong?!?!

Hello everyone, Have had a couple VeROs listing Delta plumbing faucets an the like. Stopped using the stock photos even though eBay provides them when listing (so frustrating!). Trying our best to follow the rules, most other companies don’t seem to ...

18547947-D7A5-4EB7-B194-409E8C97C22C.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disappearing messages

I will get a message asking a question about an item. Wouldn’t it be so helpful if the message stayed in your list of notifications? I find that it disappears and then I forget to answer! I wish it would allow us to delete it after WE answer. Make se...

Another Competitor Makes Some Big Changes

ebay competitor Mercari announced some big changes today. The best summary I've seen is here: https://www.valueaddedresource.net/mercari-shifts-fees-buyers-returns-any-reason/ Will this impact ebay's strategy going forward, or will it have little or ...

Ebay won`t remove Unfair feedback

Hi, I sell auto parts and recently had 2 sales that buyer purchased wrong parts for their cars. They failed to read description and I use eBay MyFitment.com service for the fitment where it automatically fills out compatible vehicles for the buyers r...

1st off laptop needs to be trashed!!! after looking online for pricing of a few old coins we have, w

we got a range of pricing example: $100 to$500 or $675. to $1000. There are pictures for us to use, but we don't know how to price using the examples. we tried to go thru the program to talk to a Mentor, but for whatever reason this darn laptop would...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors