Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How long will the payment holds continue?

Hi - I have a rating of 120 as a buyer, and have started selling stuff and it has GONE GREAT (about $600) in the first week, but I'm out quite a lot already on packaging, postage and shipping (not to mention the loss of my stuff being sold) without a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fees and Sales tax on used items

Double taxing a depreciating item is flat out wrong! EBay is ripping people off, I just sold a used item on eBay for $13.00 and after eBay fees I get $8.97. That’s a 31% commission for eBay, which claims to only charge 12.55%. Plus the buyer pays tax...

Resolved! Why is my sale on hold after being a 100% pos feedback for 25 years

Why after being a member of ebay for 25 years and 100% feedback over 1000 pos reviews, am I told I have to wait for a day or two AFTER the buyer gets my item to get paid. I NEVER had to wait before and cannot find out why I am being treated this way....

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

making a large purchase

I have made a purchase to acquire a backhoe for approximately 35,000 dollars. I realize there are many scams out there and I am trying to protect funding while making the purchase. I have read the E Bay guarantees however I am not convinced they are ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 49 replies
  • 0 helpful

taxes

i paid forr a item that was charge for taxes in puerto rico ,put they text me and said they dont send to p.r so i gave a usa orlando florida addres so the tax are lower it around 115 dollars how can i refund my tax money

LATE PAYMENT

RECEIVED PAYMENT FROM BUYER 9 DAYS AFTER AUCTION ENDED AND 5 DAYS AFTER EBAY CLOSED AUCTION! THE ITEM HAS BEEN RELISTED. HOW DO I REFUND THE BUYERS MONEY? I SEND INVOICE TO BUYER AND DID NOT HAVE ANY CONTACT FROM THE BUYER AFTER THE AUCTION ENDED. IT...

Cancel order for non payment

Haen't received payment for 5 days and have contacted the buyer twice who is from China with just one feedback to their credit and both times told me the payment is in transition and I'll just have to wait. At this point I would like to cancel the or...

SOLVED: EBay Coupon Not Working

I received a $5 eBay coupon and when I enter the coupon code it says “looks like that’s the wrong code. Please double-check and try again.” I have an item in my cart over the minimum $5.01. I meet all the conditions when I click the "terms and condit...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem entering new credit card number

Hello,Is anyone else having issues entering a new Visa credit card number after the one you were using expired? It keeps telling me that the card number and the 3 digit code are invalid, but I am staring at my card now. p.s don’t ask if my card is ac...

MY MONEY is being held for ransom

Hi, eBay is holding my realized funds for ransom. eBay's asking price to receive my funds is joint bank account access. My bank doesn't have, nor HAVE THEY EVER ASKED for this oversight of my bank account. eBay want s legal authority to take from my ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors