Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buyer wants to change payment method

Hi I have a buyer who paid for an item but now wants to use a different account to pay for his purchase, how do I handle this? Thank you!

eBay should charge a flat amount to process sales tax not a percentage its ridiculous and unfair

EBay advertises that it’s a 12.9% fee which is a misleading since they charge that percent on the sales tax they collect and the shipping so as percent in the item sold it’s higher. Just like they charge a flat rate .30 on listing, the sales tax fee ...

Fees

Ebay not only charges the sellers 12.9% on whats sold but ALSO the TAX amount and shipping costs; EX sold an item for $1000 Shipping $1000 Tax $1000 Ebay charges the Seller 12.9% on the ENTIRE $3000 = $389.00 is taken from the seller when it needs to...

Ebay hold on money

I have an excellent history as an ebay seller and buyer. I haven't sold anything in a while and I just learned ebay will hold my money for 2 weeks. What? I sent out the item right away. Tracking can confirm. It will likely arrive in 2 or 3 days, but ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error purchasing t-shirt

I bought a t-shirt along with a lot of other things earlier and used my gift card to pay for some of it. When I checked my app again the seller says they have no clue what i’m talking about. The gift card money was never refunded to me nor was any ot...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payout not scheduled

I have available funds but say payout not scheduled. To my knowledge I am not in any hot water with eBay, in fact today I actually went from above standard seller to top rated seller bank info hasn’t changed in months ever since I opened my business ...

Resolved! Instant Payouts

Hello all,I submitted what eBay requested about a month ago to get set up for instant payments. I sent in a bank statement. I wanted to get set up for instants payments. Never heard from them 'eBay' again...Ghosted.So this morning I decided to try ch...

Resolved! Refunded instead of cancelling an item I didn't ship out and it took money from a different sale

Hi, so I ran across a complicated issue where a buyer purchased an item of mine that I priced wrong. Because of this, I refunded the buyer immediately and communicated this to him, and all seemed good. However, I acknowledge that I should have *cance...

Refunded a buyer for a missing item but the item arrived after I refunded them

I refunded a buyer because their item looked to be missing since it had been a month since I had sent it out and it still hadn’t arrived. I just got an email from USPS that the item finally arrived. Since I already refunded them I’m just wondering ho...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying to refund and I get error message

Trying to refund some shipping and all I get is an error message, "We ran into a problem. Please try again later". I can refund orders I've already shipped, but, none of my new orders. Anyone else?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors