Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mc011 ban, havent received my £3000 for over 90 days

It's not this account that I'm posting on, doing it for a family member. Their account has been ban with mc011 restriction and we have £3000 on hold. All items were delivered shown by tracking and positive feedback was also received. Ebay already did...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

holding money hostage

funny how when you buy something them funds are gone from your account instantly. when somebody pays for an item you are selling its what 4 or 5 days until you get your funds………so they can make sure the buyer is all warm inside about their purchase, ...

High Priority.I request Order number:23-09323-0905 to be opened.

I've been a loyal client to ebay for a way longer time than the Aug 12 seller of Vietnam..Fedex Ground Track# 770487610326 doesn't connect with my house address 1st of all: fedex.com/fedextrack/?trknbr=770487610326&trkqual=12024~770487610326~FDEG. Th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payouts on hold; account permanently restricted

I recently created an account and received dozens of spam offers and ghost buyers. I successfully completed (paid, shipper, delivered, feedback) a few transactions, after-which I received a notice from eBay that my payouts were on hold. I was asked t...

• 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Accidently Marked Item as Paid

When I want to send the Second Change Offer, I accidentally click Mark As Paid. After that I finally changed again to not paid. But when checking the balance on Ebay it was minus because it was reduced by the fee ( -$ 705.96) from items that Mark As ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

paypal dropped me

I have been selling on ebay for years . took a little time off with selling. went to paypal to upgrade to business and founf out the dropped me as a client. said there was fraud on my account and i could no longer use paypal. i called several times s...

eBay is holding payout for over one month

it has been over a month. Ebay is holding my payout. They are not asking me forAny information just telling me to wait. According to them there is an issue with my “registration”? There is nothing that they need from me. I just have to wait while the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment not scheduled even with available funds.

Hey so I have almost $1,000 In available funds and no payout is being scheduled? I called a eBay rep and they told me to delete and re-add my bank information. After doing so it was placed under review for 3 days and approved. Even after that it stil...

• 109 replies
  • 7 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors