Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account review payouts being held

I am an eBay member seller and buyer for 24 years. My account is above standard. No claims. No negative feedbacks. eBay is holding my payouts. Almost $300.00 now. It says my account in under review. Ebay said it’s a periodic review. Has this happened...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment funds

I have a buyer who opened a payment dispute with their bank but their purchase was delivered more than 30 days prior, (probably why they went with their bank rather than through eBay) although I also had a no returns policy due to the medical nature ...

Can not enter micro deposits

Hello,I received micro deposits in my checking account. Going to the seller hub, there is a blue banner to verify my account and when I click on learn more link in that blue banner it just tells me I need to enter the micro deposits. There is nowhere...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

missing numbers

I purchased an Ebay gift card, and all the numbers are not there to redeem the card, what can I do to get the missing numbers

payment hold

hello, my payments are getting old, because i had few cases about an item,and i got and email like this " payouts have been placed on hold.We request that you immediately:1. re-read and familiarize yourself with the Bad Buyer Experience Policy;2. ens...

180 dollars processing disappeared

So this morning In my processing section of managed payment showed 180 dollars processing . I bought 3 postage labels this morning I spent 32.50 on postage so my available balance went to -32.50 . . I log in this afternoon my processing funds shows 0...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

Funds are saying they were sent March 19th- it's been a week

The payout was sent on March 17th and it claims to have been delivered on the 19th. It's been a week since then and I haven't received any of my money. Yesterday it said my funds are available and they would be sent in 24 hours but I haven't seen the...

Getting paid-Not using eBay shipping labels

Tried using eBay shipping labels but they construed information I entered incorrectly so I cancelled the label service and shipped the items myself and provided the buyer with the tracking numbers. I tracked the item continuously, keeping the buyer i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors