Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nike foamposite 2014

Sorry for inconvenience, could you please cancel my request of buying nike foamposite in my shopping cart. I made mistake on that. Thank you.

Seller Partially Refunded For No Reason

I buy through paypal due to things like this happening. The day I bought an item from someone they gave me a partial refund and has not answered me regarding the issue. Obviously, I will be contacting paypal and ebay about this issue. I have been sea...

Coupon/Todays -President20

The todays coupon- PRESIDENT20 states can use 2x , well unfortunately I’m trying to use first order of 3 piece hard luggage I input it kicks out with note/ coupon can not be used for this item, plse direct me to view this coupon summary , No coupon t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! random charge

i had to cancel a order on a buyer and when i did it charged me 35.57 and now says my available funds are -183.46 and i have never bought anything from ebay all i did was cancel a order.

File a complaint against Ebay

I had a $100 coupon good through Nov 22nd and i went to check out last night around 10pm and it was gone, i was on the phone last night till 2 am with many hang ups and unprofessional agents, then i called this morning to hopefully talk to anyone who...

UNAUTHORIZED USE OF DEBIT CARD/HOW TO FIND WHERE IT WAS SHIPPED

My mom noticed today that several purchases--totalling around $400--had been made on Ebay using her bank debit card, and she doesn't even have an Ebay account. It wiped her checking account out, and it even went into overdraft. She settled things wit...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors