Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting paid

Sold an item - was told it was OK to issue shipping label (aka, seller has paid?). Now "system" tells me I won't receive payment until 11 days from now. First time I've encountered that type of delay and can't find any rationale for that delay. Any t...

Problem Paying with PayPal Credit on offers

So how can I buy an item and get financing for the buy it now price, but put in an offer and it will auto bill my credit card or PayPal linked bank account ? Why am I not getting the same financing options to do it if I put in an offer?

offer wasn't auto paid despite the new ebay update

As the title says, I have require immediate payment always turned on, and I'm pretty sure I saw that ebay in the recent update rolled out the thing where buyers have to input a payment before sending an offer so it locks them into purchasing it if ac...

Connecting Novo Business Account to EBay

Has anyone connected a Novo Business Bank account yet? I'm in the process of getting everything connected. Talked to EBay on the phone twice now. Last I heard from Novo is that they will have my Doing Business As name updated in their app in the next...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

South African seller- advice on Payoneer please?

Hello everyone,I havent made any sales for several years, but would like to resume. I previously used Paypal and am still registered. I am being blocked from listing due to not having an automatic payment method registered with Ebay. Should I assume ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment id

Hello. Very new to all this. Can someone explain how do I tell which payouts came from which items

Financial Overview Reports - How to Read

I need some guidance. When I sold on eBay 10 years ago, eBay issued invoices, making it so much easier to understand how to account for my store expenses. Now, with this Financial Overview report, I can't figure out what some of these categories are....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How much do you have to earn for 2023 to file for taxes I haven’t received anything in my inbox or via mail.

Sold items

Is it normal if something is bought from you there’s a hold on some of the payment?

My Debit card

I had some fraud transactions on my Debit card and I have to go to my Credit Union to get a new card because my old card is frozen. So I can’t proceed with the payment process until my new card is processed

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Payout much lower than net profit

I just made a net $33.50 on an item, and after paying for a shipping label yesterday, my profit for this sale should be $25.01. Today eBay has sent me a total of $5.03 payout. What happened to the other $20? Also, a few days ago, I was charged $14.18...

Gift card not working

eBay gift card not working even though it has balance. Tried web & app. Also it won’t let me use prepaid Visa cards as payments. How can I receive a refund? Is this company doing fraud? I’ve seen many many of this topic here.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors