Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

South African seller- advice on Payoneer please?

Hello everyone,I havent made any sales for several years, but would like to resume. I previously used Paypal and am still registered. I am being blocked from listing due to not having an automatic payment method registered with Ebay. Should I assume ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Financial Overview Reports - How to Read

I need some guidance. When I sold on eBay 10 years ago, eBay issued invoices, making it so much easier to understand how to account for my store expenses. Now, with this Financial Overview report, I can't figure out what some of these categories are....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

1099K name doesn't match

So when I opened my eBay account eons ago I just used my alias as my name. Unfortunately this alias is not the same as my actual legal name. My eBay 1099K has my alias obviously.Will this cause issue when I file with the IRS?

No payment from buyer

Buyer has made no payment or communication. It's been 3 days. I sent him two reminders.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Money stuck with Ebay. Unable to change Payoneer account

My Payoneer account was closed due to mismatching details (not sure why this happened as the details I uploaded were correct). Anyway, the Payoneer help pages advised me to start a new Payoneer account, which I successfully did. So now that I have a ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

payment hold

hello, my payments are getting old, because i had few cases about an item,and i got and email like this " payouts have been placed on hold.We request that you immediately:1. re-read and familiarize yourself with the Bad Buyer Experience Policy;2. ens...

payment hold.

hi, i had a payment hold notice. "Your payouts are temporarily on hold while we review some details. Please allow up to 5 days for this review to take place " . I account late shipment rate is 27% low. and made more sales past week. i have to ship 25...

Resolved! ebay asking for bank/id info to cashout a sell that was refunded

I'm not expirienced in selling stuff on ebay. When I listed the item, I thought I'd be able to collect the payment with my paypal. I ended up not wanting to sell the item. So when someone purchased it I instantly refunded them and once I saw the refu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payout account

I am a casual seller from New Zealand. Using Payoneer as a payout option is not tenable. I can't find an option for an alternative payout method. Can anyone advise?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Funds on hold Bull Crap

I've been a seller on ebay since 1998I sold two items earlier this month and wondered why I haven't got my payout yet. Come to find out they placed them on hold till delivered to the customer.I use ebay shipping have 100% positive feedback and never ...

• 21 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! random charge

i had to cancel a order on a buyer and when i did it charged me 35.57 and now says my available funds are -183.46 and i have never bought anything from ebay all i did was cancel a order.

eBay Withholding Funds

This is my first experience as an eBay seller and it has been over 60 days of trying to receive payout. I have followed all of the instructions for authentication, using an eBay shipping label, the buyer has confirmed ultimate satisfaction in their p...

Your eBay account has been restricted from selling

I sold a Lespaul guitar to a friend in Miami, we used the pickup method, days later my account was permanently suspended and eBay took my moneyI gave them the following informationmy idguitar purchase invoicea water service contractand they still did...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Creating a listing

Hello, I'm belongs from Republic of Pakistan. I want to sell various items on eBay that is one of the best e-commerce platform.I have a problem during listing, I have not physical card. Can I use registered bank virtual card like I have Bank Alfalah ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors