Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment funds

I have a buyer who opened a payment dispute with their bank but their purchase was delivered more than 30 days prior, (probably why they went with their bank rather than through eBay) although I also had a no returns policy due to the medical nature ...

Payments by the end of the bank day?! Really?!

This is mostly a rant:I’m practically tearing my hair out because of how long it takes for payout to get through to my bank account. Why does it take until the end of the banking day for a payment to arrive?I’m not sure how long it takes for a PayPal...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account review payouts being held

I am an eBay member seller and buyer for 24 years. My account is above standard. No claims. No negative feedbacks. eBay is holding my payouts. Almost $300.00 now. It says my account in under review. Ebay said it’s a periodic review. Has this happened...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can not enter micro deposits

Hello,I received micro deposits in my checking account. Going to the seller hub, there is a blue banner to verify my account and when I click on learn more link in that blue banner it just tells me I need to enter the micro deposits. There is nowhere...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

missing numbers

I purchased an Ebay gift card, and all the numbers are not there to redeem the card, what can I do to get the missing numbers

payment hold

hello, my payments are getting old, because i had few cases about an item,and i got and email like this " payouts have been placed on hold.We request that you immediately:1. re-read and familiarize yourself with the Bad Buyer Experience Policy;2. ens...

180 dollars processing disappeared

So this morning In my processing section of managed payment showed 180 dollars processing . I bought 3 postage labels this morning I spent 32.50 on postage so my available balance went to -32.50 . . I log in this afternoon my processing funds shows 0...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

Funds are saying they were sent March 19th- it's been a week

The payout was sent on March 17th and it claims to have been delivered on the 19th. It's been a week since then and I haven't received any of my money. Yesterday it said my funds are available and they would be sent in 24 hours but I haven't seen the...

Getting paid-Not using eBay shipping labels

Tried using eBay shipping labels but they construed information I entered incorrectly so I cancelled the label service and shipped the items myself and provided the buyer with the tracking numbers. I tracked the item continuously, keeping the buyer i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors