Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What? I got an o* charge of $381 after a refund which U accidentally purchased two days ago.

Hi and hope you have a good day. I need some help quick that I got an eBay o*13-*****-**** a following day later after receiving a refund which I accidentally purchased an iPhone which I don’t mean to, and I’m currently overdraft, with a high risk of...

Funds on hold

My payout is on hold for 30 days. The buyer has received the item and has posted positive feedback. A rep told me that it is ebay policy to hold funds on sales greater than $500. This was a lie. I sold 3 items last year, two were over $500 and one wa...

WHY IS EBAY SELLING MY ITEMS FOR LOWER THAN I LISTED THEM? WHO IS GOING TO PAY ME THE DIFFERENCE?

I can't contact ebay right now. Their chat with an agent isn't working at all and it is 180 minutes to get a call. eBay is selling ALL my items for LOWER than my list price. I have my listings set up as volume discounts so the price goes down if they...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Payment

I received an offer from a couple of seller. These seller had restriction of not shipping to mi address, I try requesting the total amount due and notify them about the issue I was having. normally when this happens the seller removes the restriction...

eBay Gift Card Fraud & Scam

This is a new one on me. Bought an eBay Gift card at the grocery. It did not appear to be tampered with in any way, shape or form. The cardboard sleeve was sealed. The gray scratch-off strip was completely in tact. When i scratched the strip off, onl...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Made offer, ebay automatically charges credit card !!@$#!$"#

I do not understand how making an offer can give ebay the right to charge my cc if seller accepts. That should never be allowed and I would never agree to that. I decide when my card is charged! Consider if your making offers (not bids) on multiple s...

• 36 replies
  • 4 helpful

Ebay credit balance

I have an Ebay credit balance totaling several hundred £....I have spoken with 8 representitives on the phone over the last 3 weeks, all I want is for my balance to be transferred to a bank account, thus far no one has been able to help me, I have pr...

Ebay stole my money.

I sold some jackets on eBay, and everything went fine, buyers received their stuff, I confirmed with them that they did and they were satisfied. Next eBay restricts my account and asks for identity verification. I send everything. My account is then ...

offer wasn't auto paid despite the new ebay update

As the title says, I have require immediate payment always turned on, and I'm pretty sure I saw that ebay in the recent update rolled out the thing where buyers have to input a payment before sending an offer so it locks them into purchasing it if ac...

Ebay "bank payout fee"

So I linked my card to the same bank account I have for payouts normally thinking I would get my payouts in 30 minutes after the money was sent, I got my money 2 days after it was sent and they charged me a "bank payout fee" still. how is this right?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't add your debit card? Give us a month or two...

I was given the option to add my debit card for express payouts over a month ago. I have not been able to add my debit card since being given the option, just given a generic error of "we ran into a problem, please try again later". I contacted eBay ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors