eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Answer
jcbudman52
Community Member
can i buy on ebay without paypal

don't want to hand over my bank acc. to pay pal. can i still buy on ebay with my debit card?

Other Answers: 4
jcbudman52
Community Member
Answered
in reply to jcbudman52

thanks for all your help, my question is answered

jcbudman52
Community Member
Answered
in reply to jcbudman52

i've used my card with paypal now they say i have to link them to my bank acc. i just don't want to give them access to my whole bank acc. don't understand why there is a limit of how much i can spend without linking my bank to them. hackers can go anyplace and how do i know p.p. will stand behind me if my acc. gets hacked?

grandpatexhelp
Community Member
Answered
in reply to jcbudman52

You would rather give your credit card, debit card or bank account information to a perfect stranger?

There isn't a safer on line financial service available. PayPal doesn't share your financial information with anybody.

You attach your credit card, debit card or bank account to PayPal and you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

And, 95% of all eBay sellers will only accept PayPal.

Answer center posts are no longer in chronological order,making it difficult to answer a question in a step by step fashion. If the thread doesn't make sense, click on the Most Kudos link, above, and select Newest First. Be sure to check for hidden comments to see if the OP has returned with valuable information that may affect the final outcome.
buyorsell888
Community Member
Answered
in reply to jcbudman52

Everyone has to become verified, attach a bank account after they reach their lifetime spending/sending limit.

Open a free checking account and use that.

Do not attach your main household bank account.

Otherwise, your eBay purchasing will be very limited.

Never rely on eBay nor emails for accurate payment information.

Login to PayPal!