eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Answer
andrey713352103025
Community Member
The status of the purchase is "your payment has been refunded" but I do not see money in my account on Paypal and on my bank card.

Hello, I paid 4 pcs MP5  on Ebay ( 10/24/12  "4.3 Touch Screen 4GB MP3 MP4 MP5...." $119.56).Then I asked the seller to cancel the transaction and return the money.He agreed,and the status of the purchase that you see is "your payment has been refunded" but I do not see $119.56 in my account on Paypal and on my bank card they are not.please explain how I get the money?thanks.

Other Answers: 2
buyorsell888
Community Member
Answered
in reply to andrey713352103025

Do not look in your PayPal account balance.

Look on your list of transactions for Record of the refund.

IF you paid by credit card you will see two transactions. The first is the refund from the seller to your PayPal account. It may take a few days to be Completed unless the seller still had funds in their account to make it instant.....

Once it is Completed then the transfer to your card takes place. It can take a week for your online statement to have the credit posted.

Funds do not add to your balance or refund your card immediately.

Never rely on eBay nor emails for accurate payment information.

Login to PayPal!
buyorsell888
Community Member
Answered
in reply to andrey713352103025

IF your "bank card" is a debit card not credit then the funds will stay in your PayPal account but they won't add to your balance until Completed.

You'll have to manually Withdraw to your checking account.

Never rely on eBay nor emails for accurate payment information.

Login to PayPal!