Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

payment hold

hello, my payments are getting old, because i had few cases about an item,and i got and email like this " payouts have been placed on hold.We request that you immediately:1. re-read and familiarize yourself with the Bad Buyer Experience Policy;2. ens...

eBay didn't send me the PayPal to select payment.

I literally just purchased something two days ago and it sent me to PayPal for payment selection which I used PayPal pay in 4 to purchase a computer monitor. well fast forward to today I purchased my son a jersey for his birthday selected paypal as t...

cant use chime ?

whenever i try to checkout, it kicks my payment back, im trying to use a chime card, i’ve tried both my credit and debit cards. does ebay not accept chime ? at first i assumed ebay was just having technical issues, but after seeing some other posts o...

payment hold.

hi, i had a payment hold notice. "Your payouts are temporarily on hold while we review some details. Please allow up to 5 days for this review to take place " . I account late shipment rate is 27% low. and made more sales past week. i have to ship 25...

Resolved! ebay asking for bank/id info to cashout a sell that was refunded

I'm not expirienced in selling stuff on ebay. When I listed the item, I thought I'd be able to collect the payment with my paypal. I ended up not wanting to sell the item. So when someone purchased it I instantly refunded them and once I saw the refu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Partially Refunded For No Reason

I buy through paypal due to things like this happening. The day I bought an item from someone they gave me a partial refund and has not answered me regarding the issue. Obviously, I will be contacting paypal and ebay about this issue. I have been sea...

Coupon/Todays -President20

The todays coupon- PRESIDENT20 states can use 2x , well unfortunately I’m trying to use first order of 3 piece hard luggage I input it kicks out with note/ coupon can not be used for this item, plse direct me to view this coupon summary , No coupon t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

payout with Payoneer

Hello Friends I'm a seller as an individual and Payoneer does not approve my account, how i can sell without Payoneer?do we have another payment platform to use? thanks to all

eBay Is Robbing Its Customers Via Microdeposits

Hello. I recently noticed something strange. When eBay needed to reconfirm my banking information via microdeposits, they deposited a total of $0.08 and then made a withdrawal of $0.09. So, unless I’m missing something, eBay just stole $0.01 from me ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

Funds on hold Bull Crap

I've been a seller on ebay since 1998I sold two items earlier this month and wondered why I haven't got my payout yet. Come to find out they placed them on hold till delivered to the customer.I use ebay shipping have 100% positive feedback and never ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! random charge

i had to cancel a order on a buyer and when i did it charged me 35.57 and now says my available funds are -183.46 and i have never bought anything from ebay all i did was cancel a order.

Question about eBay fees and tax deductions

I am trying to understand how to deduct taxes for my eBay selling. If I am reading this right are all my eBay selling fees totally 100% tax deductible on my next tax return or only partially? If I made less than $600 last year can I still deduct thos...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors